• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

don't act as a LEO officer?

murphy2

imported post

Well said Rodbender! The final judge isthe one we will have to worry about. If I had to go down "in ablaze of glory"I'd want it to be forthe good andinnocent and not the evil of this world.

Weak 9mm

imported post

We wont have to worry about that actually.

But yeah, there's no reason to watch an innocent be killed, raped or gravely wounded if you can stop it.

murphy2

imported post

Weak 9mm. I really dowantto thank you. Spelling is not my strong point. I did learn from you. Please forgive my sarcasm? As an American Iask you to forgive my spelling. We, My friend, are on the same side.