• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Drag Queen Storytime at Public Library Helps Pave the Way to Pro-Gun Storytime!

While acknowledging your presumption at humor not withstanding, every citizen in this country who carries a handgun is considered a representative to the cause and to allude someone needs any sort of ‘blessing’ or appointment does a disingenuous service to the overal cause.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice, quote Good luck, go forth and sin no more. Unquote
Perhaps you should read the comment he was referencing before commenting yourself.

solus

Stop that immediately. You are a self-appointed spokesman for Ky. gun owners. You must await your appointment. The appointers will be along any minute to identify themselves. Oh wait, won't that make them self appointed appointers? Here let me help you out, I hereby appoint you as a spokesman for Ky. gun owners. Good luck, go forth and sin no more.

While acknowledging your presumption at humor not withstanding, every citizen in this country who carries a handgun is considered a representative to the cause and to allude someone needs any sort of ‘blessing’ or appointment does a disingenuous service to the overal cause.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice, quote Good luck, go forth and sin no more. Unquote

That you would feel the entitlement to be the one appointing gun owners who share your positions, really isn't that surprising.

Perhaps you should read the comment he was referencing before commenting yourself.

So KYGlockster II, perhaps, just perhaps you should re-read gutshot II’s post from a perspective of it being a chastising towards poetdante and while i acknowledged gutshot II presumed humor, there are some outside readers might mis-represent the need gutshot II’s blessing before presenting advocacy for firearm in KY.

I notice with interest, you did not feel it necessary to call out ghost1958 for their comment regarding gutshot II’s post.

It is presumed then you have accepted an anointing from the KY appointee gutshot II so glad tidings to you on your KY firearm advocacy sojourn.

Please understand NC has no appointees as every citizen has OC privilege w/o permit/licensure. Come visit and enjoy your OC experience.