• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Florida’s state attorney and the prosecutor against Zimmerman, has been indicted

eye95

The ham sandwich was just defending itself. Mama Cass was making a concerted effort to end the existence of said sandwich within this mortal coil.

Mama Cass was a porkist and the sandwich was a fattist.

Mama Cass was considerably larger than the sandwich. The cries of help on the 911 tape clearly belong to Hammy.

On edit: As we speak, CaP is posting that we should stop creating threads about ham sandwiches.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

It was fortunate that the bread in Mama Cass sandwich was white, or we would have a media frenzy of a white killed by brown bread. I believe Mama profiled that sandwich though.

eye95

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

Well, I guess this is a hazard of posters whose screen name begin with "C." We have to find support for their contentions ourselves.

Here it is, the president committing a deadly assault on a ham sandwich:

obama-eating a hamsandwich[3].jpg

Oh, the ham-manity!

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

Well, I guess this is a hazard of posters whose screen name begin with "C." We have to find support for their contentions ourselves.

Here it is, the president committing a deadly assault on a ham sandwich:

View attachment 10622

Oh, the ham-manity!

I resemble that screen name remark.
CCJ- LOL

Any chance we can get CAP to video a cop eating a ham sandwich?

countryclubjoe

Getting back on topic if I may.

The citizens of FL will be fitting the tab for the " Malicious Prosecution" Of Mr.Zimmerman, they will also be fitting the tab for MR Z, future civil actions against the state.

It is reported that Mr.Z criminal defense team namely Mr.O'Mara has contacted with a civil litigation attorney from PA, I believe the attorney's name is Beasley? Not 100% on the name or law firm?
Presently I believe the civil action is against NBC for false reporting. However I also feel that Z and his attorney's will seek relief from the State and rightly so, This is where the State tax payers will be fitting the tab. The good citizens of FL should be calling for an immediate firing of the prosecutors in this case.
The prosecutors violated there legal oath of office along with there ethical obligations for no other reason then political and financial gain with no regards for the cost of there criminal actions.
The total cost of the prosecutors criminal actions will reach well into the hundred of millions of dollars for a case that should have been simply called a justifiable self defense.

My .02

Best regards,

CCJ