• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fremont Open Carry

donny

imported post

Howdy folks. First post. Any OCers in Fremont? Anyone looking to have a meet there? I'd like to have some "backup" when I begin this adventure. If not any SF Bay Area meets scheduled for the near future?

Thanks,

Donny

JJ

imported post

donny wrote:
Howdy folks. First post. Any OCers in Fremont? Anyone looking to have a meet there? I'd like to have some "backup" when I begin this adventure. If not any SF Bay Area meets scheduled for the near future?

Thanks,

Donny

Check out the following Facebook pages

East Bay Open Carry

Nor Cal Open Carry

markm

imported post

Hello JJ,

Can you send me a private message with some email addresses for people on these facebook pages. I am avoiding facebook for employment reasons.

I know this is a strange request for probably stupid reasons, but I am doing it nonetheless.

thanks,

markm

flygirl

imported post

You are not the only one who avoids facebook. Any site that makes me sign up to VIEW content posted by others does not get my eyeballs.

Crohns

hi

New to the forum.
Any of you still in Fremont?
Would like to hear any stories/encounters of UOC you might have here in Fremont.
Thanks!

Iopencarry

There will be an open carry meet this Sunday

Sunday 1/2/2011 · 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Location 5 Guys Burger and Fries
43518 Christy Street
Fremont, CA

*More Info*
Participating individuals are asked to verify that all meetup locations are not within 1,000 feet of a K-12 school or otherwise in an area where open carry is unlawful.