• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hampton Roads OCDO Dinner - Village Inn in Virginia Beach Va on Wed, August 4th @ 7pm

darthmord

Current totals

Name:.............Confirmed......Maybe:
darthmord............2................1
Bubba Ron...........2................0
Fully_armed_biker..................0
45acpForMe...........................1
kimbercarrier........1................0
Regum.................1................0
youngck...............1................0

Total:....................7................2

Added a maybe for me. Got a friend that might come with us. Need to talk with her. Removed fullarmedbiker's maybe. I'll leave his name in the event something comes up and he wants back in. :)

BTW folks... Village Inn has their Pie special on Wednesdays. Buy an entree and get a free slice of pie. The evening manager (friend of ours) wants me to give her estimate of the number of people coming so she can make sure we're well taken care of. Wednesdays are busy due to the special.

So maybe we should wear GSL stickers if we have them. :)

Last edited:

fully_armed_biker

I'm going to have to make my "maybe" into a definite "no." Just got a reminder call from my Dr's office...I have an appt at 6:30 Wednesday evening.

However, I'm still looking to get my hands on a roll of GSL stickers...so if anybody has a roll they can sell, PM me.

darthmord

Name:.............Confirmed......Maybe:
darthmord............2................1
Bubba Ron...........2................0
Fully_armed_biker..................0
45acpForMe...........................1
kimbercarrier........1................0
Regum.................1................0
youngck...............1................0
ccloud43..........1............0

Total:....................8................2

BTW folks... Village Inn has their Pie special on Wednesdays. Buy an entree and get a free slice of pie. The evening manager (friend of ours) wants me to give her estimate of the number of people coming so she can make sure we're well taken care of. Wednesdays are busy due to the special.

Looks to be just 8 with a possible 2 more. I'm going to call Village Inn here in a little bit to let them know about how many to expect. See you guys & gals tonight.

PS: Walk-ins & late arrivals welcome.

tcmech

I'll be there, not sure if I will have the wife or kid though.

45acpForMe

Just got home and had a good time. Sorry to lose ccloud to Florida but our loss is their gain. :) It is always nice to see some new people showing up. Make sure to read up on the laws!

And Wylde007 the pie was very good!!! :) The chicken fried steak was great too!

Attached is the application I was talking about at dinner. Tcmech you might want to print it out for your daughter to carry with her. :lol: View attachment application for dating my daughter.txt

Last edited: