• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carrying on Postal Property

KBCraig

You didn't answer the question. Where in Title 50 is the term "federal installation" defined? I'll answer it for you. There is no definition for the made-up term "federal installation." It is a generic made up term. The sign sites the Statute, 18 USC 930. The installation is, as defined in 18 USC 930, a "federal facility."

But does federal installation mean the entire base? Who knows, it's not defined.
Thank you for agreeing with my point.

I'm not sure why you're arguing against my agreement, but... hell, it's OCDO, and you and solus wouldn't have anything else to do if you didn't fight allies.

solus

I'm not sure why you're arguing against my agreement, but... hell, it's OCDO, and you and solus wouldn't have anything else to do if you didn't fight allies.
whoa their mate...indiscriminate personal attacks against other member(s) is a violation of forum rules...

(6) NO PERSONAL ATTACKS: While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer, in the military, etc). NOTE THAT THIS RULE APPLIES TO PMs AS WELL AS FORUM POSTS!!! [https://xf.opencarry.org/index.php?help/rules/]

and obviously a trademark of an Agent provocateur, and troll per established MW Dictionary definition...

Mate, remember it was you KB who stated on 23 April 2019, on this very forum, quote:
Speaking of fellow legislators...

On Organization Day, 2019, I met a fellow liberty-leaning Republican rep who also happened to be a fan of my favorite MLB team.

After pleasantries, he said something about some political issue or the other. I agreed with him. And then he launched into a tirade about how wrong I was, and how I was a F***** idiot. unquote.

NOT ME, so follow OC's forum rules like you would follow your NH legislative rules!

color of law

Accomplished Advocate

Per your post #12 says: - "Yes, it's always been misquoted as applying "on a federal installation". It doesn't."

Your post #12 appears to be saying that 18 USC 930 does NOT apply to federal installations (military installations).

So, I'm at a loss to understand what you think I'm agreeing with. And I don't agree with anybody unless I specifically say so.