• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please hit this poll...

Nevada carrier

As some of you may or may not know. SB221, the so called Nevada Universal Background Check Bill was vetoed last week by Governor Brian Sandoval. The Las Vegas Review Journal, a liberal rag, is attempting to run a poll seemingly to show that the People really did want this bill. At the moment, the poll is backfiring on them in a big way, but I wanted to do my part to share a link so more can participate and we can continue the trend of overwhelming support for Governor Sandoval's veto. Please follow the link and vote in the poll in the right margin.

http://www.rgj.com/section/oped

Last edited: