• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police seek charges against gun carrier with permit pending

M

McX

Police seek charges against gun carrier with permit pending- that's mighty white of them. malicious prosecution. Nice article link exposing her entire private life, and smearing it all the way. bastards.

MilProGuy

"...Milwaukee police are seeking concealed weapon charges against an area gun rights activist who was wearing a gun in her car - before getting a new state permit."

I was wondering what angle they were going to use to charge her.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Man, I hope she wins another lawsuit against Milwaukee. Hopefully she can win enough to move to VA where she wouldn't have to worry about all this stupid crap. Best of luck to MKEgal!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Man, I hope she wins another lawsuit against Milwaukee. Hopefully she can win enough to move to VA where she wouldn't have to worry about all this stupid crap. Best of luck to MKEgal!

She would not have to move that far to get away from the Ignorant MPD just about 2 hours north Green Bay PD have better things to do than harass Legal Open carriers.

Was the weapon holstered on her hip or placed on the dash board in plain sight ?

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
She would not have to move that far to get away from the Ignorant MPD just about 2 hours north Green Bay PD have better things to do than harass Legal Open carriers.

Was the weapon holstered on her hip or placed on the dash board in plain sight ?

Still can't beat VA. :D

My understanding from the numerous threads is that the gun was holstered on her hip but that she was carrying openly.

wild boar

I DO CARE ABOUT MKEgal,...

...I care enough to say, I'll stand with you, and good luck! No more than that need be said to show care, and concern. Members of WCI, and OCDO all to often are their own enemies. With a Conservative estimate of 5 - 1, guest to member respectively, we can't be airing our laundry on line as our asses hang out. Open discussion, and what ifs, lend only to the prosecution. We have to stop this before we get too far into it, please. boar out.

Last edited: