• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Prefiled Omnibus Gun Control Bill in Ky. House, BR 342

gutshot II

This monster does everything. Assault weapons registration, high capacity mags. ban, gun registration, thief reporting, universal background checks, gun lock-ups, guns left in estates, straw deals, colleges property same as schools, license required to possess a handgun, repeal of preemption and much more. This is the biggest most expansive gun bill to ever to be proposed in Ky. It looks like it would make Ky. gun laws similar to New Jersey's. Too much for me to type out all of the different parts of it. Enjoy your reading of all 24 pages of it.

https://apps.legislature.ky.gov/recorddocuments/bill/20RS/BR342/orig_bill.pdf

Or read a summary here:

https://apps.legislature.ky.gov/record/20rs/prefiled/BR342.html

Ghost1958

Time to hammer our reps . Hard.

Though I doubt this gets anywhere.

Just another lib idiot posturing for Lexington liberals

garyh9900

Hopefully a good rep will counter this bill with a campus carry bill or something to make the libtards heads spin.

Ghost1958

Texted my reps,today to squash this bug before it can see the light of day.

This idiot is delusional most of hid crap would be impossible to enforce in this state.

gutshot II

Hopefully a good rep will counter this bill with a campus carry bill or something to make the libtards heads spin.
Nobody wants to talk about any progun bills this year. They are all ducking for cover. Things may be different after November, depending on the outcome.

Ghost1958

Nobody wants to talk about any progun bills this year. They are all ducking for cover. Things may be different after November, depending on the outcome.

Other than banning any GFZ s there isn't much left to do at our state,level now that we got the stinking ccdw permit off our backs. Most of the rest is,federal.

There are a couple who will probably sponsor some type of pro RTKABA bill, probably to lift the supposed restriction on bar carry. Time will tell.