• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unicorn Sighting

prcE6

imported post

Was on the offramp from I-80 at Marconi, and at the AM/PM across the street was an elderly gentleman checking under the hood of his truck. I noticedpistol on his belt. I was close enough that I could clearly see that it was a handgun, but too far away to identify it. Regardless, it was cool to see.

Anyone who knows the area knows that this is a pretty rough neighborhood with sketchy people always hanging out at the gas station. Good for this guy for basically saying, "You young punks don't give me no $%#T, hear??!!"

No real point to this other than to say that it was cool to see.

bad_ace

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I can't wait for the day I run into another OCer that I don't even know.

On a related note: We should come up with a secret handshake ;)

oilfieldtrash11

imported post

it would be nice to run into another person OC'ing in public whether you knew them or not. especially someone who has never even heard about this website and "has been doing it for years"