• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Boomboy007

1. Boomboy007

Gun Restrictions as Analogy for Justifying Speech Restrictions. E. Volokh

ALL gun laws are an infringement, period.
  2. Boomboy007

Anyone interested in a 2023 OC meetup in the Fargo area?

Are you in the Fargo area now?
  3. Boomboy007

Goodbye

I'm sorry to hear that, brother. My mother passed 2 years ago from the same. Since you are going the hospice route, I would recommend starting a carnivore diet. Cancer lives on sugar, and carnivore starves it. Can't hurt. I appreciate your peace, and I am grateful that you have a loving family...
  4. Boomboy007

Fargo area open carry report.

Well, I learned from the best! I miss our Open Carry Picnic in Bellingham, as well as the Open Carry campout in Wenatchee. That said, it will be good to see you guys in a couple of weeks, even if only briefly.
  5. Boomboy007

Fargo area open carry report.

Hello to my fellow lovers of freedom. This is just a thread to keep folks updated with open carry experiences here in the Fargo-Moorhead area. I moved here from Washington state back in September, but conceal carried until I got my Class 1 ND carry permit since, oddly, both North Dakota and...
  6. Boomboy007

A little bump to keep the thread alive.
  7. Boomboy007

Disallowing of OC at city council meetings & city offices

How would this work with the current state preemption law?
  8. Boomboy007

Moved out here from Washington in 11/2012

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but my wife and I recently moved to Fargo from Bellingham, WA. Are you guys still around?
  9. Boomboy007

Everett Police offering gift cards for firearms

I remember drooling at your haul. I belive that Sudden Valley Gunner did pretty well, too.
  10. Boomboy007

Washington State Frequently Asked Questions About Open Carry

We recently moved from Bellingham to Fargo, ND. I weep to see what has happened to WA. It will never change as long as mail in ballots are the standard.
  11. Boomboy007

I am a recent political refugee from Washington state. We had a pretty active group of folks. I would love to see some of that community building and outreach here in the Fargo area. Anyone interested?
  12. Boomboy007

Open carry in ND

Looks like I am reviving a dead thread, but it is still pinned to the top, so... Just moved to Fargo from Bellingham, WA. I find that the law is about 180° from WA. In WA, open carry is legal with no permit, but concealed requires a permit. In ND, after 30 days residency one may carry...