• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Boomboy007

1. Boomboy007

Whatcom County OC

Whatcom County Open Carry Luncheon February 8, 2020 12:00pm (Noon) We once again gather to break bread with like minded, pro rights patriots. We will meet at Bellewood Acres, 6140 Guide Meridian, WA-539, Lynden, WA 98264. We will meet at 12:00 pm (noon) in the cafe for lunch. This is a great...
  2. Boomboy007

Whatcom County Open Carry Luncheon February 8, 2020 12:00pm (Noon)

We once again gather to break bread with like minded, pro rights patriots. We will meet at Bellewood Acres, 6140 Guide Meridian, WA-539, Lynden, WA 98264. We will meet at 12:00 pm (noon) in the cafe for lunch. This is a great, family friendly venue, so children are welcome to attend.
  3. Boomboy007

2A Lobby Day carpool from Bellingham, 1/17/2020

Back to the issue: Anyone interested in carpooling from Bellingham on Friday? 🤪
  4. Boomboy007

2A Lobby Day carpool from Bellingham, 1/17/2020

Whatcom Open Carry is headed down to Olympia! Let's gather with like minded patriots and ensure that the politicritters understand that we are done with their anti-liberty measures. We are going to gather at the Cordata Station Park and Ride at 5:00am, with a departure no later than 5:30am. We...
  5. Boomboy007

I-1094 needs YOUR signature!

All right, Washington patriots, it is time to get off our butts and into the public eye. I-1094 will effectively repeal I-1639 if it is brought to the ballot and passed by the voters. We can review all of the underhanded methods by which I-1639 was brought before the people. Likewise, let's...
  6. Boomboy007

Kitsap County Open Carry Report

Yeah, that is why I stopped going to Freddy's.
  7. Boomboy007

Wedding Guns.

MSG actually performed our wedding ceremony here in Bellingham, Washington. Let me just say that the family of my lovely wife, a Canadian citizen, had a family full of Canucks who were simply gobsmacked at all of the iron in the actual ceremony. From our armed "preacher man" (MSG his very own...
  8. Boomboy007

For those who do faze boog. Montana Open Carry

Honestly, Color of Law, you have absolutely no idea of what you speak. First, MSG was one of the MOST important 2A advocates in the entire state of Washington. Had you been even moderately active, you would have had many occasions to meet him. As a retired Master Sergeant, he has absolutely NO...
  9. Boomboy007

Eastern WA OC Report

While I conceal when I go into Costco, I always open carry at the gas pumps. Nothing but positives from the employees (I think they are all pro rights).
  10. Boomboy007

Kitsap County Open Carry Report

I am still OCing daily up here in Bellingham. Attended the Gun Rights Policy Conference in September. Gottlieb and crew did a fantastic job. For some reason I was unaware that the Second Amendment Foundation was based in Bellevue. I haven't been to Walmart or Freddy's since their OC ban...
  11. Boomboy007

Walmart....

I won't speak for anyone else, but I have spent my last dollar at WalMart. While they are SUPPOSED to have a "non confrontational" policy, they just nationally trespassed an OC customer in Kentucky. Fortunately someone filmed it, and it is making the rounds on YouTube. That said, I believe that...
  12. Boomboy007

8/31/2019- THE EIGHTH ANNUAL (more or less) WASHINGTON OPEN CARRY WHATCOM COUNTY PICNIC

So far we have burgers, burger buns, cheese, mustard, ketchup, relish, and potato salad.
  13. Boomboy007

8/31/2019- THE EIGHTH ANNUAL (more or less) WASHINGTON OPEN CARRY WHATCOM COUNTY PICNIC

We once again gather with family, friends, and like minded lovers of liberty for our (mostly) annual Whatcom County Open Carry Picnic. Come join us for burgers, beaches, and fun on the shore of Lake Whatcom in Bellingham! We will convene on Saturday, August 31, beginning at 10:30am. Bring a lawn...
  14. Boomboy007

Bellingham Gay Pride 2A Educational Outreach Booth July 14, 2019

Time to celebrate our LGBT brothers and sisters and let them know that they deserve the right to self defense, too! As usual, we will have a booth setup to perform some education and outreach. The parade is at noon, but we will be there to setup at 9:30am. Anyone with an interest in helping...
  15. Boomboy007

Whatcom County OC

Bellingham Gay Pride 2A Educational Outreach Booth July 14, 2019 Time to celebrate our LGBT brothers and sisters and let them know that they deserve the right to self defense, too! As usual, we will have a booth setup to perform some education and outreach. The parade is at noon, but we will be...