• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

liscense to carry??

below is just one article that I have ran across recently and maybe I am reaching but I have noticed a trend that seems to want to make people think they need a license just to carry a firearm period. Even if you look at your license now it states on it "license to carry" , not CCW or anything...
  2. J

HB 3212

imported post I am from PA and today (6th of March 2008), I called the House Judiciary Committee where this bill comes from and spoke to JJ there, according to him it looks as this bill will do like it normally does each and every year and that is die for the year and then the GrassRoots people...
  3. J

open carry

imported post I have my LTCF but I also have been open carrying also, twice in as many days I have had different cops take me down by their guns drawn to see why I was carrying and try to tell me that I am in the wrong for carrying open. No matter how nice you are or try to explain your not...
  4. J

open carry

imported post