• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DOJ Admin Code

sheller

On the contrary, they just want to make sure that people are going to be good-to-go and want to know whatever they can to make sure they can help their clients, both past and future, to get things done as quickly as possible.

I've been impressed with the concern put in.

It would be VERY easy for them to just blow it off and say, "whatever! The people who already paid us can't get a refund; and the other people who are going to take are classes are none-the wiser! We're safe: why worry"

I think your attitude, and that of many on this forum, is far too cynical.

But hey, I'm just another internet wannabe attorney who likes taking cheap shots at people who are devoting their time and efforts, much of it pro bono, to help other people: sounds like a guy to undercut. ;)

Excellent post, factual and to the point. I see the handful are already stinking the place up.

sheller

You betcha, and a fine job the DoJ is doing with this training issue. What a fine time to be in Wisconsin. I am so very proud of Governor Walker.

HandyHamlet

So now people are going to have to get refunds and take classes all over again?

But hey, I'm just another internet wannabe attorney who likes taking cheap shots at people who are devoting their time and efforts, much of it pro bono, to help other people: sounds like a guy to undercut.

Sorry if I personally did not bow down before you, your choice of profession and your FIRST thread. Ever.

Forgive me my Lord. We truly are a cynical lot. You are of course correct. We should sing praise to the heavens for those responsible for turning our right into a privilege.

Last edited:

wild boar

A loose spun load of crap!

NO proof of any authority, or source. Just the opposite, a non discloser of sources. With the Governor facing possible recall I doubt he would stick his ass out like that. We have all been here before with B.S'ers sitting back laughing at us. This is just another attempt to distance us from our chosen Representatives, and make them look weak. If we continue to bad mouth our leaders the opposition gains strength. Stand as one with the people who have stood by you. Within SB 93 the law is clear, the DOJ is tasked with how, not what. JMHO, boar out.
:banghead:

HandyHamlet

Hey Boar! Glad to see you back.

:)

p.s. For the record I'm behind Pam Galloway from Gov and then President 100%!

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I just want to know what the stars in our avatar box are for.

one would have figured a guy as smart as you ( or at least a smart azzed mouth like yours ) would have know that already.... 1400 posts & 3 years later you get around to asking...lol
it means that YOU have not put your money where your BIG MOUTH is....

Last edited:

protias

one would have figured a guy as smart as you ( or at least a smart azzed mouth like yours ) would have know that already.... 1400 posts & 3 years later you get around to asking...lol

Or some of us spend our money in different ways.

BROKENSPROKET

I just don't respond to him. It bothers me that my friend Brent Hancock was asked to leave and this douche gets to run his mouth.

oak1971

I give to Wisconsin Carry and several other forums. How you spend your money is up to you.

Last edited:

oak1971

4,000 posts and you have yet to do much other than bluster and braggadocio.