• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Funds Needed For My Appeal

Chunna

imported post

Today is the free ice cream cone day at ben & jerrys til 8 pm..! But the same goes for me... If it's all covered, maybe save it for the next issue that comes out and we need to help a fellow member again

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

So last Friday I got the new update for costs. . . .

Cost for all required court dates will cost $1170.10. . . I have that stored away, but still no action on the Declaration of Indigence. . . . they are simply ignoring it.

I am going to file it again and again until they answer.

coolusername2007

imported post

Is there no-one who you can contact regarding your filing? Multiple filings may not advance the original filing.

Just a thought, you might consider contacting a para-legal who can guide you on pushing paper work through the system.

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I have found the issue. . . Someone forgot their job, so I have to get the system to remind them. . . no big issue. Just work and time.

At this point most anything is simple procedure. I have the Rules of Court that tell me who is supposed to do what and how it is supposed to be done. . . Appeals work, from what I am told, is easier in that aspect, but that sometimes it takes a lot of "politely reminding" people of their jobs.