• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is the life of a cop worth more than the life of a non-cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

state hater

Banned
Riveting tale.

Why didn't you ruin the procession, since you aren't going to have any of it?

I don't care how people choose to respect those that pass away, cop or not.

It takes a special kind of @sshole to fling crap at anyone that is dead.

I don't live in Texas.

Are you seriously defending the practice of sending cop corpses ONE HUNDRED miles out of the way just to grossly and hatefully inconvenience peons?! What would you say if someone died because he or she couldn't get to the hospital in time, thanks to these hateful, mean-spirited, self-absorbed dickheads?

Primus

I don't live in Texas.

Are you seriously defending the practice of sending cop corpses ONE HUNDRED miles out of the way just to grossly and hatefully inconvenience peons?! What would you say if someone died because he or she couldn't get to the hospital in time, thanks to these hateful, mean-spirited, self-absorbed dickheads?
Cite

Fallschirjmäger

And the baby got burned by ACCIDENT. I would never defend an intentional harming of a kid. Ever. They ASKED and were TOLD no kids present. No kids ever been there. Clearly that was a lie or a mistake on the part of the informant. So it was not malicious by any means on the cops. That's what I defended, it was not intentional. Period.

Hey, I ran into your car by ACCIDENT, here let me pay to get it repaired
Honey, I burned dinner by ACCIDENT, let's go out to a restaurant, I'll pay.
Oops, I broke your window by ACCIDENT, I'll pay for it out of my allowance.
Hey, baby, the condom broke and we ACCIDENTALLY made a kid, I'll pay child support.

See a theme?
People pay reimbursement with ACCIDENTS. When the police do something with deliberation they don't.

The multi-jurisdictional Georgia SWAT team was executing a no-knock warrant at 3 a.m. on the home where a confidential informant had purchased drugs earlier in the day. The CI said he bought methamphetamine from Wanis Thometheva there on Tuesday.
Wanna know another name for 'confidential informant'? CRIMINAL INFORMANT, someone looking to 'make a deal' to get his criminal activities overlooked.

The Citizenry knows all about 'criminal informants', we remember the criminal informant that got Ninety-year old grandmother Kathryn Johnston killed by Police Officer Gregg Junnier, Police Officer Jason Smith and Police Officer Arthur Tesler of the Atlanta Police Department's Narcotic's Division.

The kid's just another casualty of the """war on drugs""". In this case, the kid was disfigured over a lousy Fifty-freakin'-dollars.

Last edited:

J_dazzle23

I don't live in Texas.

I would say I'm talking actuality and your talking hypothetical.

For somebody that is all for self ownership and freedom you sure are judging the way others mourn death with a heavy hand.

Maybe you would like to control their right to assembly, ya?

state hater

Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yBKbj2YYTw

"On the Thursday, April 12 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Infowars reporters Darrin McBreen and Marcos Morales report from Georgia where Andrew Wordes was killed by the state for the crime of raising chickens on his property -- property coveted by officialdom to be used as a "green zone." Wordes was killed by an explosion when county marshals attempted to evict him from his property. Alex talks about "karma-geddon" following a police funeral procession that brought traffic to a stand still in Austin. Many residents worshiped the effort by the cops to impose their funeral rites on a subservient public. Alex also continues coverage of a national effort to impeach Obama for numerous violations of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He also covers a wide range of news."

Primus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yBKbj2YYTw

"On the Thursday, April 12 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Infowars reporters Darrin McBreen and Marcos Morales report from Georgia where Andrew Wordes was killed by the state for the crime of raising chickens on his property -- property coveted by officialdom to be used as a "green zone." Wordes was killed by an explosion when county marshals attempted to evict him from his property. Alex talks about "karma-geddon" following a police funeral procession that brought traffic to a stand still in Austin. Many residents worshiped the effort by the cops to impose their funeral rites on a subservient public. Alex also continues coverage of a national effort to impeach Obama for numerous violations of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He also covers a wide range of news."
Doesn't say anything about guys driving a hundred miles or any other nonsense you spew.

state hater

Banned
The Citizenry knows all about 'criminal informants', we remember the criminal informant that got Ninety-year old grandmother Kathryn Johnston killed by Police Officer Gregg Junnier, Police Officer Jason Smith and Police Officer Arthur Tesler of the Atlanta Police Department's Narcotic's Division.

Aren't those the bottom feeders who handcuffed her to her bed while she bled to death, and then planted drugs on her and lied through their teeth? I bet they're heroes to other cops and cop worshipers everywhere.

state hater

Banned
I would say I'm talking actuality and your talking hypothetical.

For somebody that is all for self ownership and freedom you sure are judging the way others mourn death with a heavy hand.

Maybe you would like to control their right to assembly, ya?

I'd like them to not clog traffic in an effort to shove their BS down unwanting throats.

J_dazzle23

It's going to be in a language you dont speak brother.... With lots of drool and yelling and some eye twitching. Lol
I've heard advice "don't argue with fools, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

With that, I'm out of this thread. This is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.