• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kentucky list of OC friendly or unfriendly businesses

neuroblades

I'll add some unfriendlys to the list. OC

Berea ky

Dominos pizza
Mcdonalds all locations in Berea
All Circle K's gas stations

These are all places once they noticed me carrying I was asked to remove my pistol.

Every so often I happen to be in the Berea area on business. They next time I'm out that way I'll have to drop into these locations in OC and see what they say. I have already been in a number of businesses there but none of those that are listed above yet.

I went shipping in Richmond with my wife today. As always I carried my Kimber .45. Went to Raising Cane's, Dick's, Dollar Tree, Ollie's, Lowe's and then Berea Walmart.
Not one problem from any place and at every place I did encounter employees and management. My gun was in full and plain sight. I was welcomed into and back to Dick's by a manager and at Lowes by two cashiers.
Nice day today !

neuroblades

Berea Locations.

Berea is a haven for anti-gun thought and policies in the vast sea of pro-gun Eastern Ky. The situations you describe at Dominoes is extremely dangerous. I'd never put my life at risk like that.

Since the posting of the sites in Berea that are reportedly anti-gun, I have completed to lengthy trips to that area and have intentionally tested all locations with the exception of Rite-Aids. I didn't encounter any problems and issues with any of them and in fact had nothing but positive comments from the McDonalds in the Wal-Mart plaza. I intentional made it a point to go to this location at least 3 or 4 times each trip to Berea. I carried in OWB, IWB, Shoulder Rig, even Mexican carry for good measure and not a single negative word and comment was made.

In future visits I'll be looking into the Rite-Aids location(s).