• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man arrested at San Diego airport after being awesome at TSA screening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunslinger

This is obviously off-topic, but it is here because the man that was arrested is a well-known open carrier on this board.

http://www.examiner.com/county-poli...a-airport-screeners-gone-wild-san-diego-again

Sam, I love everything you are doing. Keep it up good sir and let me know if you need any assistance. If anybody in the Bay Area can make it to SFO on Wednesday, I'll be there handing out informational brochures on people's rights/options when it comes to dealing with the naked body scanners.

I'm so glad I live in the United States, not Kalifornia.

obeygiant

brassballs.gif

Yep, Sam's got them.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
they will seize (and have) the devices and use them as evidence against those possessing them at the time they were seized!

This is why you phone needs to record to a online server so you have a copy. You could use a program like QIK or Vringo.

chewy352

Ya you need help cause you like it. Scary.

I think I'll go for a jog before hand so I'm all nice and sweaty and stinky too. HAHAHAHA take that TSA.

Sometimes I'd rather be waterboarded instead of having to deal wit someone like me.

Last edited:

markm

Thank You Sam!

You are a Patriot.

I have purchased a speedo swimsuit in preparation for my next flight.

I have emailed Southwest Airlines and told them that I decided not to fly to inSane Diego because of the two incidents at the airport and TSA 4A violations in general. I was planning to fly down on Thanksgiving day to be with my folks, and then fly home that evening.

I had thanksgiving with other relatives.

markm

Status
Not open for further replies.