• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Snohomish county oc report

skeith5

Went to the 76/frozen yogurt place in Lake Stevens, no problems. Too cold for frozen yogurt? Never!

Scott

Last edited:

jsanchez

Went to Michals and got some xmas lites for the holster, then on to Fred Meyer and Best Buy, looking at 60" led smart tv's. Great day for a motorcycle ride.

jsanchez

There are xmas lights for holsters?

Yes. $5. led xmas necklace. Come in xmas tree lights or snow flakes. A little scotch tape holds them in place. Very cool, light wieght and very portable. Highly recommend if your in the decorating mood. The best conversation starter yet.

Metalhead47

Had a good experience at the Advance (now Baxter) Auto parts on Evergreen in south Everett. Soon as I walked in the door the guy was like, "Wow, I didn't know open carry was legal here, cool!" Sharper fellow than most we hear of it he automatically recognizes it as legal when he sees it (as opposed to the "is that legal" crowd? "no, I knowingly walked out the door this morning committing a crime in a manner everyone can see" anyways...) Talked to him for a few minutes, gave him the low down. He had a few guns but no pistols, was looking to acquire one shortly. Didn't have much time to hang around & chat but another educated citizen :cool:

Then we stopped in the Apple Store down in the U District, wandered around for a good ten minutes, and no one said a darn thing. Was kinda surprised about that. :eek:

skeith5

Spent an hour in Walmart today, nothing was said. Five guys later for dinner and maybe a trip to Michaels with my wife.

Scott

skeith5

Went to Five Guys and I had my first interaction. It was very positive! The store manager stopped and we had a GREAT discussion about firearms. Also went to Michaels and didn't hear a peep out of anyone.

Scott

Knowledge

Been A Long Time

Peace everyone, I haven't been active on the forum for quite some time, still check in every once in awhile to read posts, but that's about it. Finally found some time to make a new OC video. Link below. I'd love to do a meet up with a few of you in the area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmwHVXr3wEk

Peace

Knowledge

Garage Sailing

Went all over the place today, over to Snohomish for a block sale met a nice lady there chatted a bit about anti-gun people. Found our way up to Lake Steven's for some more garage sales and then Marysville. I recorded a lot of it I'll post a new video soon.

Peace