• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Sound OC Report........

Deleted_User

Fred Meyer River Road (Puyallup) - company meeting

Safeway 2640 (133rd / Meridian) - I was even allowed in the back room fully armed. The ass't manager knew and approved of it.

Kmart (Lakewood) - I went to pick up my mom after work. One of her co-workers commented I was armed. My mom said "Yup, so is his wife"

KFC Bridgeport (Lakewood) - No issues

Quantico Tactical Supply (Lakewood) - Thanks to DevilDoc for pointing this place out. Ani bought me a Serpa! I love my wife.

Starbucks (Spanaway) - Good to see some friends and unicorns. I got to sport my new Serpa!

The Marksman (112th / Canyon) - Ani fired a weapon for the first time. She was hesitant and a tad afraid and left the range. She then, under her OWN accord, walked up to the weapon, and fired a shot.... right in the heart of the target, with her eyes closed. LOL She's like... "Yup, I'm a natural!" she fired about 10 or so before having enough. She did GREAT. She wants to try a .22 and double up on ear protection next time out.

Last edited:

Lovenox

Kmart (Lakewood) - I went to pick up my mom after work. One of her co-workers commented i was armed. My mom said "Yup, so is his wife"

Long may your mother live , Goose.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
72nd & Pacific - Dollar Chinese
Was asked by the lady behind the counter "Where's your gun?" You always have your gun when you come in here. I held up my hand with the cast and turned my hip to her and said "I have to carry left handed for a while." She says... why you carry a baby gun with a broke hand... I love eating there.....

massivedesign

Olympia:
Safeway Gas @ Cooper Point 9:30am. Had the lady in the vehicle behind me in line while I was pumping gas get out of her car and personally thanked me for carrying my weapon. She asked to shake my hand and said that she appreciated me carrying my gun in the open.

Lacey:
Harbor Freight @ Lacey Blvd 11:00ish. Went in because it was super sale day and bought some items. Gentleman approached me and said "nice XD, I carry an XD .45". Said thanks and he mentioned that he is a Thurston County Deputy. Said that he wished more people would carry and let it be known. He also mentioned that he wished more of the LEO community would just accept it and be done. He gave me his card and I let him know about this site.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Dollar Tree

Went to the Dollar Tree in Lacey, and an older lady behind me says "excuse me". I was getting ready for an "anti" comment, but to my surprise she asked "what size" (caliber) it was. I said it was a 9mm, and she said she lived alone with her mother and that she was thinking about getting a gun for home protection. We continued having a nice, short conversation and we went our separate ways.

Deleted_User

Walmart South Hill - Visiting Co-workers

Top Foods South Hill - More visiting

The Country Rose - unicorns! Had lunch near Tom, Deros, Gogodawgs, and Tom's mom

The Marksman - Note to self, NEVER take Deros to The Marksman on payday!

Walmart South Hill - Ani needs a belt. She's popping her OC cherry tomorrow @ Spanaway Starbucks

jt59

Olympia:
Safeway Gas @ Cooper Point 9:30am. Had the lady in the vehicle behind me in line while I was pumping gas get out of her car and personally thanked me for carrying my weapon. She asked to shake my hand and said that she appreciated me carrying my gun in the open.

Lacey:
Harbor Freight @ Lacey Blvd 11:00ish. Went in because it was super sale day and bought some items. Gentleman approached me and said "nice XD, I carry an XD .45". Said thanks and he mentioned that he is a Thurston County Deputy. Said that he wished more people would carry and let it be known. He also mentioned that he wished more of the LEO community would just accept it and be done. He gave me his card and I let him know about this site.

Very cool, why don't you give him a call and invite him tomorrow to the meet.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
10/1 Spanaway

Cafe (next to THE Starbucks)
Breakfast (and a good one!) with Deros, Goose, wife, Tom, Mom.....

Starbucks (down the street)
Coffee with Deros, there were 2 PCSO inside and I am not sure they even noticed us.

SportCo.
Deros had never been in SportCo

Dick Muri's office Fife
Pick up a sign for the next gun show and invite Dick to stop by.

Squeak

Coffee with Deros, there were 2 PCSO inside and I am not sure they even noticed us.

SportCo.

Dick Muri's office Fife
Pick up a sign for the next gun show and invite Dick to stop by

That's O.K.! Don't ask me to tag along! I actually hate coffee! I'll just stay home and mow the lawn. I'll be O.K.,really. I've been shuned before.:cry:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran

SportCo.

Dick Muri's office Fife
Pick up a sign for the next gun show and invite Dick to stop by

That's O.K.! Don't ask me to tag along! I actually hate coffee! I'll just stay home and mow the lawn. I'll be O.K.,really. I've been shuned before.:cry:

Your wife said you couldn't come out and play!

Oh, While at SportCo, we were asked if we were on ocdo....we met a new lurker....dadada

Deleted_User

country rose for breakfast

Starbucks - UNICORNS!!!!!! Who said they were a "Fabled Creature"

Great turnout EVERYONE! Hats off again to Tom!

Country Rose
Starbucks-Spanaway
I had a great time carrying for the first time. Great turn out and all the company for Tom too.
Thanks for all your encouragement everyone see you all next Saturday the 9th.

Ajetpilot

Little League game at the park adjacent to Northeast Tacoma Elementary School. No comments from kids or parents.

Mitzel's Restaurant in Fife. As I was leaving, a customer at an adjacent table pointed at my gun and asked if it was a Kimber. I replied in the affirmative, and told him that was good recognition.

Last edited:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
10/3 Kent

Champion Arms
Starbucks

1032010sig.jpg

1032010sigsmall.jpg