• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Theseus 626.9 Case...The REAL DEAL!

Robin47

imported post

One more thing that might help you, this is a "low court" Not a fed court.

Under UCC thats "Uniform Commercial Code", which is what there giong by.

The "Recourse" to solve this is in UCC 1-103.6 It saids there that " A code is complimentary to the common law, which remains in force,except where displaced by the code. A staute should be construed in harmony with the common law. unless there is a clear legislative intent to abrogate the common law" (UCC 1-103.6)

Take this with you, in other words the, staute can't over ride the common law.

There for your in the wrong Juristiction, as you have hurt no one, or their property.

Common law is for high crimes. Good Luck in court ! Robin47

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Edward Peruta wrote:
Theseus,

Are you having a jury or bench trial?

And will the same Judge that's been hearing your various issues going to preside over your trial? In most cases here in CT it would be a new totally unbiased Judge.
Same judge.

Although I had a long story written about the situation I will not say any more bad things about the judge until after my trial.

As for courthouse, Alhambra.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Robin47 wrote:
One more thing that might help you, this is a "low court" Not a fed court.

Under UCC thats "Uniform Commercial Code", which is what there giong by.

The "Recourse" to solve this is in UCC 1-103.6 It saids there that " A code is complimentary to the common law, which remains in force,except where displaced by the code. A staute should be construed in harmony with the common law. unless there is a clear legislative intent to abrogate the common law" (UCC 1-103.6)

Take this with you, in other words the, staute can't over ride the common law.

There for your in the wrong Juristiction, as you have hurt no one, or their property.

Common law is for high crimes. Good Luck in court ! Robin47
Huh? UCC deals with commercial tranactions not criminal law;of course statutes can override common law, that's wht statutes are for!

State court is no lower than federal court - they courts of different sovereigns.

In any event, make sure you all turn out a large gathering for the trial and pack the seating area!

Robin47

imported post

HI Mike,

Yeah thats right UCC is for commercial transaction exactlly.

America has turned in to a big "Corporation". Hence trafic tickets, F&G codes ETC.

Its all about making money for the state.

Common law is robbery, assalts damaging property of others. ETC.

Wrong type of fish hooks, and parking over times, not wearing your seat belts, and 9 million other "Statues" and "Codes", are not common law. Many are done by unelected commity members, who we never voted on in the first place. F&G is one example.

However UCC which is their codes they go by in their courts, there is "Recouse"

UCC 1-103.6 saids that it "should be construed (In Harmony) with the common law"

Now "without prejudice UCC 1=207" saids "I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, voluntaryily and intentionally.I do not acxcept the liability of the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract or commercial agreement".

If you put "without prejudice UCC 1-207" (before you sign) any government paper even a traffic ticket, they your out of a lower court juristiction.

And yes we are "Solvereign American Citizens".

Back in 1879 Californians had the "Right to fish" with out a license, but corrupt and manipulative legislators changed that over time, to make money and control people.

It started off with commercial fishing vessels, then went to people with a small "License fee" Bow its $40.00 to fish in California, thats just fishing. Hunting is another 40+ dollars ETC.

Yes Codes & Statues, are "Rules", yet there not truly the law. When in conflict with the Cal-Constitution or the Federal Constitution, those Codes and Statues are "Null & Void". To prove that read : Norton vs. Shelby County 118 US 425 P.442.

And 16 AM Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256.

Miranda vs. Arizona 384 US 436 P. 491.

The courts today concider a person a "Commercial Resource".

The only way to stop this corruption is through "Jury Nullification", and the "People learning what the common law really is". In history the southern slave act, was beat because people would not say the runaway slave was guilty. They said "Not Guilty".

If people (Juries) would start saying "Not Guilty" in the face of the facts, all these bad "Gun laws" ETC, would be taken off the books, sooner then later.

It cost the courts money for a 12 man jury ! Something to think about .

End of story ! Thanks forthe time. Robin

grumpycoconut

imported post

Sorry Robin. Your argument doesn't work here in the PRK. There is no common law in Kali. You might try your UCC / strawman / IRS is unconstitutional / FEMA is building concentration camps / Federal reserve notes are not real money / UN troops are stationed in Minot North Dakotaarguments some where else. They just won't hold water here. Common law may be the historical foundation of what we use but then so are the Hamurabic codes and I doubt that you would argue that contractors should be killed if the houses they build fall over.

Theseus,

Best of luck man.

Captain_Awesome

imported post

I really wanted to drive down there to be at the trial, but decided the gas money would be better spent as a donation, although fairly small. I sent it through CGN. Wish i could help more, but I don't make much.

Anyways, if there is anything else I can do to help out, let me know.

Robin47

imported post

Well good luck, and we are all behind you.

Hopefully you will get an educated jury, and they will say "Not Guilty"

In spite of the facts. It worked in the early "Slave act" they had in the south.

No jury would convict them !

Liberty is something that we must always fight for ! Robin47

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

grumpycoconut wrote:
Common law may be the historical foundation of what we use but then so are the Hamurabic codes and I doubt that you would argue that contractors should be killed if the houses they build fall over.
I've never heard of Hamurabic code being cited in court. Common law is frequently cited, and is binding (unless statute supercedes).

Disclaimer: IANAL, but I did take two law classes in college. Day 1 of both classes we talked about common law. I don't recall Hamurabic code being mentioned at all. (But this is just my very limited experience.)

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Although I have not cleared it with my lawyer, when this trial starts I will like to have as many bodies in the court as possible.

If people will be there to hand out pamphlets or anything of that nature to potential jurors I can't stop you, but I am to have nothing to do with it.

We have kept this quiet, but now I want to make noise.

It will be at the

Place:Alhambra Courthouse,150 West Commonwealth, Alhambra, CA 91801
Date & Time: Oct. 7th, 8:30AM.
Court: Department X

grumpycoconut

imported post

Lib,

Common law can be cited for just about anything. The problem with it is that it can only be used in an attempt to persuade and is in no way, shape or form binding. It's just like courtprecedents from another district. They are persuasive not binding. Common law does not have theweight of law inCalifornia. If it aint legislated it aint law. As for good old Hamurabi, his codes don't carry much weight here either but they are taught in finer police academies throughout the state as the first example ofcodified law.Next come the lessons on English common law, Bob Peel and Augy Volmer. After the basics are in place come "Traffic Enforcement for Fun and Profit" and "The 4th Ammendment and why silly hippies think it still matters".

Thundar,

It ain't the Fed that's killing the California "family farm" (can also be read as big agribusiness). It's the fact that we are irrigating a bloody desert that just happens to be at the end of rivers and really cool canals that only have so much water in 'em. I think that the appropriate farm metaphore here is that SoCal and the central valley are kind of sucking hind tit. If you doubt it just visit the family carrot / lettuce / watermelon / alfalfa / asparagus / etc farms in the Coachella and Imperial Valleys. Or better yet, try making a dirt grubbing living just south ofYuma where theRio Colorado used to flow into the Sea of Cortez. I guess we could always annex Oregon.:)

Back on Topic. Give 'em legal hell Theseus.

mjones

imported post

grumpycoconut wrote:
Sorry Robin. Your argument doesn't work here in the PRK. There is no common law in Kali. You might try your UCC / strawman / IRS is unconstitutional / FEMA is building concentration camps / Federal reserve notes are not real money / UN troops are stationed in Minot North Dakotaarguments some where else. They just won't hold water here. Common law may be the historical foundation of what we use but then so are the Hamurabic codes and I doubt that you would argue that contractors should be killed if the houses they build fall over.

Theseus,

Best of luck man.
You forgot that we have foreign troops on US soil!!! ;)

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I hope some of you SoCal guys showed up for this. Any updates yet?

mjones

imported post

from CalGuns.net

"As an update, we have continued to Oct 29th as 4 of 10. There were some scheduling issues that needed resolving. "