• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Forum is kind of a turn off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

solus

Hail is a salute. TRUMP is POTUS-elect Donald J. Trump. Sieg is German victor. Siegreich is German victorious; Sieg as before and Reich is the state condition, predicate to the subject victor.

My intention is a dirty thumb in the eye of hypersensitive snowflakes that would limit language to what they find comforting. Memes hide essential truths.

interestingly, and perhaps quite symbolic, those same sentiments were screamed, by the masses, at the Fuhrer, leader or guide, as he was named Chancellor of German, elected mainly by the masses over the dismal economic environment at the time.

my intention is to point out to those insenitive bigoted savants who are associating and exalting their hero worship, coupled with their clearly racist leanings, as evidenced by the articles recently vetted on this forum's threads, with a known historical despot whose Reich accomplished genocide on a whole class of people.

coincidence ~

ipse

The Truth

Hail is a salute. TRUMP is POTUS-elect Donald J. Trump. Sieg is German victor. Siegreich is German victorious; Sieg as before and Reich is the state condition, predicate to the subject victor.

My intention is a dirty thumb in the eye of hypersensitive snowflakes that would limit language to what they find comforting. Memes hide essential truths.

interestingly, and perhaps quite symbolic, those same sentiments were screamed, by the masses, at the Fuhrer, leader or guide, as he was named Chancellor of German, elected mainly by the masses over the dismal economic environment at the time.

my intention is to point out to those insenitive bigoted savants who are associating and exalting their hero worship, coupled with their clearly racist leanings, as evidenced by the articles recently vetted on this forum's threads, with a known historical despot whose Reich accomplished genocide on a whole class of people.

coincidence ~

ipse

Precisely what I'm alluding to, and clearly what Nightmare is alluding to as well. I'm far from a snowflake, but if you truly think it's appropriate to juxtapose war cries of bigoted leaders past with our current president elect, you're just feeding the trolls. It makes me question your true intentions and does nothing to prove a point, only to provoke and trigger intentionally. It's offputting to me.

I'm fully aware you don't care and this is your intention. When you're trolling those who may otherwise agree with you, I just don't see it as productive.

WalkingWolf

Precisely what I'm alluding to, and clearly what Nightmare is alluding to as well. I'm far from a snowflake, but if you truly think it's appropriate to juxtapose war cries of bigoted leaders past with our current president elect, you're just feeding the trolls. It makes me question your true intentions and does nothing to prove a point, only to provoke and trigger intentionally. It's offputting to me.

I'm fully aware you don't care and this is your intention. When you're trolling those who may otherwise agree with you, I just don't see it as productive.

I personally don't care, anymore than kissing the ring of a pope, and we know the atrocities of the Crusades. It is a sign of respect, and loyalty which like the swastika was around before the Nazi's. Close is the fist salute of the radical 60's generation. So it is mostly not a problem for most of us that recognize that it means little, no more than a thumbs up.

The problem with it is that it is bad publicity because most people cannot get past their own feelings, their own assumptions. But not as disturbing as the society discrimination on speech because of PC. Any speech that does not fit the speech of the holder of believes results in cries of bigotry, racism, and so on. Realize that part of Trump's drive was his thumbing his nose at those that put us in a little box.

In the end since this is private property it is up to the site to determine if the signature line is acceptable. I would support Grape either way he would rule.

countryclubjoe

Your intention is to show your loyalty towards other hate mongers such as Richard Spencer, Jarred Taylor and Steve Bannon, all three man are RASSISTISCHE CHAOT.. I can only assume that you are of that same mode, however that signature sealed my assumptions.

"We are like chameleons, we take our hue and the color of our moral character from those who are around us"

With or without the hate monger signature, the color of your moral character has been exposed, exposed by you!

Tod Rassismus, Tod Rassismus, Tod Rassismus, Tod Rassismus..

WalkingWolf

Your intention is to show your loyalty towards other hate mongers such as Richard Spencer, Jarred Taylor and Steve Bannon, all three man are RASSISTISCHE CHAOT.. I can only assume that you are of that same mode, however that signature sealed my assumptions.

"We are like chameleons, we take our hue and the color of our moral character from those who are around us"

With or without the hate monger signature, the color of your moral character has been exposed, exposed by you!

Tod Rassismus, Tod Rassismus, Tod Rassismus, Tod Rassismus..

And so has yours~~~BTW I thought you were moving to Canada...

MontanaResident

Elitist, a turn-off? I don't know. I don't look at this site very often. I've been hearing 2nd Amendment arguments over 50 years. It gets a little old after the first 49 years.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Elitist, a turn-off? I don't know. I don't look at this site very often. I've been hearing 2nd Amendment arguments over 50 years. It gets a little old after the first 49 years.
Some might say the same thing about the rest of the Constitution - I don't travel that road.

utbagpiper

Banned

I don't presume to know what nightmare's intentions are beyond what he has stated, which if I were to restate would be roughly, "to tweak the overly sensitive snowflakes by pushing back against political correctness."

You've demonstrated exactly why such conduct is actually needed.

Orwell's "1984" dealt with NewSpeak for a reason. There is real danger in limiting language.

As anyone in or familiar with the hearing-impaired community understands, the words we have, the language we are able to use, dictates the ideas we can both express and--even more importantly--about which we can even think. When words are made off limits, we lose the very ability to even think about, as well as discuss ideas.

One might argue that Carlin's infamous "seven words" have become all but meaningless through overuse. And I personally don't care to read or hear them used casually or lazily. But the words do convey a power and meaning different than other words.

There was the movie about lawyers where the defendant refers to the plaintiff as an "A-hole". The judge tells the lawyer to have his client use another word. The lawyer responds, in essence, "That word conveys unique meaning. Give me a perfect synonym and I'll have my client use it." Linguists may argue about what synonyms may or may not convey the same meaning. But it is crucial that we have words like jerk, a-hole, obnoxious, unpleasant, rude, liar, and scum sucking bottom dweller, rather than being limited to just "double ungood."

Similarly, we are blessed to have misery, parsimonious, stingy, tight, miserly, penurious, and niggardly to give range to the expression of ideas regarding an unwillingness to spend money. Sadly, one risks major controversy and even job loss for using that last synonym for miserly simply because it bears passing similarity in sound to the one racial insult that must never be uttered (and we are not talking about "cracker"). Never mind that the racial insults derives Spanish, Portuguese, and French words meaning "black" while the synonym for miserly traces to Old English and possibly Old Norse. For the small minded, unlettered, or plain ignorant, a word must die because they find the sound of it offensive.

The first time I saw a resume listing the "Luftwaffe" I did a double take. I then realized that was simply German for "Air Force". (Literal translation: Air Weapon.) There is no reason to try to find some alternative name despite the fact that Hitler used the name for that branch of the German military during WWII. After all, we haven't renamed the Cavalry simply because of its sordid history of being used to oppress the American Indians.

Nightmare might well be a racist, supremacist, separatist, etc. I have no idea. He certainly enjoys causing a stir.

But what I do know, and what you've just proven again, is that anyone who dares talk about race or who uses any forbidden words will be labeled a racist whether he actually is or isn't.

If only racists are willing to discuss race, or if anyone who does discuss racial issues is branded a racist, we won't have much enlightening discussion on race or racial issues, nor even on culture that may fall along racial lines. What we can't discuss, we can't improve.

It is time for the snowflakes to grow up and for the thought police to realize the genie of free expression isn't going back into the bottle. Certainly, the expression of heretical or even downright offensive social or political ideas deserve at least as much protection both legally and socially as is given to gratuitous depictions of violence or sex.

Charles

Last edited:

solus

so mate, as you stated, quote:

If only racists are willing to discuss race, or if anyone who does discuss racial issues is branded a racist, we won't have much enlightening discussion on race or racial issues, nor even on culture that may fall along racial lines. What we can't discuss, we can't improve.

It is time for the snowflakes to grow up and for the thought police to realize the genie of free expression isn't going back into the bottle.

unquote

care to discuss and talk about the curse of Cain which is a genie not going back into the bottle...

ipse

countryclubjoe

I don't presume to know what nightmare's intentions are beyond what he has stated, which if I were to restate would be roughly, "to tweak the overly sensitive snowflakes by pushing back against political correctness."

You've demonstrated exactly why such conduct is actually needed.

Orwell's "1984" dealt with NewSpeak for a reason. There is real danger in limiting language.

As anyone in or familiar with the hearing-impaired community understands, the words we have, the language we are able to use, dictates the ideas we can both express and--even more importantly--about which we can even think. When words are made off limits, we lose the very ability to even think about, as well as discuss ideas.

One might argue that Carlin's infamous "seven words" have become all but meaningless through overuse. And I personally don't care to read or hear them used casually or lazily. But the words do convey a power and meaning different than other words.

There was the movie about lawyers where the defendant refers to the plaintiff as an "A-hole". The judge tells the lawyer to have his client use another word. The lawyer responds, in essence, "That word conveys unique meaning. Give me a perfect synonym and I'll have my client use it." Linguists may argue about what synonyms may or may not convey the same meaning. But it is crucial that we have words like jerk, a-hole, obnoxious, unpleasant, rude, liar, and scum sucking bottom dweller, rather than being limited to just "double ungood."

Similarly, we are blessed to have misery, parsimonious, stingy, tight, miserly, penurious, and niggardly to give range to the expression of ideas regarding an unwillingness to spend money. Sadly, one risks major controversy and even job loss for using that last synonym for miserly simply because it bears passing similarity in sound to the one racial insult that must never be uttered (and we are not talking about "cracker"). Never mind that the racial insults derives Spanish, Portuguese, and French words meaning "black" while the synonym for miserly traces to Old English and possibly Old Norse. For the small minded, unlettered, or plain ignorant, a word must die because they find the sound of it offensive.

The first time I saw a resume listing the "Luftwaffe" I did a double take. I then realized that was simply German for "Air Force". (Literal translation: Air Weapon.) There is no reason to try to find some alternative name despite the fact that Hitler used the name for that branch of the German military during WWII. After all, we haven't renamed the Cavalry simply because of its sordid history of being used to oppress the American Indians.

Nightmare might well be a racist, supremacist, separatist, etc. I have no idea. He certainly enjoys causing a stir.

But what I do know, and what you've just proven again, is that anyone who dares talk about race or who uses any forbidden words will be labeled a racist whether he actually is or isn't.

It is time for the snowflakes to grow up and for the thought police to realize the genie of free expression isn't going back into the bottle. Certainly, the expression of heretical or even downright offensive social or political ideas deserve at least as much protection both legally and socially as is given to gratuitous depictions of violence or sex.

Charles

f

Charles

You are in my opinion a man of reason and intelligence, therefore if you had an opportunity to sit down and interview Mr. Steve Bannon, Jared Taylor and Mr. Richard Spencer separately or together..
Would you have the intestinal fortitude to question them concerning their racist believes? If yes, can you please give your hypothetical reply as to their reply to your three simple queries..

Question #1--- Do you feel the white race has been prejudiced against due in part to affirmative action?
Question #2--- Do you feel interracial marriages defy God?
Question #3--- Would you accept your Son Or Daughter wanting to marry a person of color?..

Please feel free to take some time with your reply's... These are not your replies, but the three RASSISTISCHE CHAOT that your are interviewing..

On a side note, I feel that Rosa park had more moral character than Taylor, Spencer, Bannon, Trump, and Nightmare aka ( OLD Kraut).. put together...

Charles, always a pleasure Sir!

My.02
Regards
CCJ

My.02
Regards...

countryclubjoe

And so has yours~~~BTW I thought you were moving to Canada...

There you go again with your silly conjecture...

I have never espoused hate or bigotry on this board nor do I practice such vile sentiments in my daily life. Unlike your ally old Kraut..

Now please go get your shine box!

WalkingWolf

There you go again with your silly conjecture...

I have never espoused hate or bigotry on this board nor do I practice such vile sentiments in my daily life. Unlike your ally old Kraut..

Now please go get your shine box!

You make baseless claims of innocence when in every post you slip in an insult. Typical liberal/progressive.

WalkingWolf

Please point out the insult.

Your kidding right? Are you that confused over your own posting? Just who were you calling a Kraut? If I were mod you would be banned, you come here for nothing but to stir up with baseless accusation, and insults, and then have the gall to deny them within a short time frame.

Kraut is a derogatory word for a German, no different than using the N word. You sir are a bigot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.