• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Sound OC Report........

Deleted_User

Denny's Federal Way - UNICORNS!

Starbuck's Federal Way - Horses with Horns

Starbuck's Spanaway - LCSWAG (LT CDR Select with a gun) and more horney horses

Safeawy Des Moines - Deros showed me his stomping grounds

A long busy day. Great to see everyone that came out today. Congrats again NavyLT(CDR)

amzbrady

and back to our regularly scheduled program.....

Now that I am a RV owner I have been looking at memberships & locations. I finally decided on KM Resorts. 12:30pm we head in to meet our sales rep. I forgot I was wearing my OCDO badge from the mornings meet. The guy asks if OCDO is Open Carry to which I reply yes. He checks out the Sig on my hip and informs me he also carries and then proceeded to call his boss over and introduce me to him who is also a gun carrier. We BS'd about guns for a good 30 mins before he started his pitch. In the end I bought a membership, met some cool guys & gals and OC is welcome in the Corporate HQ.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Not KM.... You'll have to give me the particulars. Did you go through AJ at Tacoma Camping World?

massivedesign

Olympia Safeway
Lacey Walmart

and.....
Just got back from selling one of my XD40's to a uniformed PCSO officer on his lunch break.. I was OC'ing and not a word was said. We actually shot the sh*t for quite a while.

dizzle2

Olympia Safeway
Lacey Walmart

and.....
Just got back from selling one of my XD40's to a uniformed PCSO officer on his lunch break.. I was OC'ing and not a word was said. We actually shot the sh*t for quite a while.

i have never saw anyone OC around here. and iv'e lived here for 4 years now.

amzbrady

Olympia Safeway
Lacey Walmart

and.....

Wouldnt that suck if they were buying weapons with prints to plant on suspects?

Sorry, sometimes my irrational thoughts puke out of my fingers and onto the keyboard...

TechnoWeenie

i have never saw anyone OC around here. and iv'e lived here for 4 years now.

I OC everywhere.

Funny story... few months ago, I was in wallyworld, and I notice an LP guy and a manager looking down each aisle as if they're trying to find something....Walking at a brisk pace..

They just start to walk down the aisle I was in, when they stop, smile and nod, and it looks like they're almost about to laugh, and they turn around and walk away casually..

I noted it as kind of odd, and half expected a police response (which never came).

Well, fast forward to about a week ago, the LP guy is now working the registers, and tells me of a funny incident that happened a few months ago.... They got a 'concerned citizen' which came in and said there was a guy with a gun out in the parking lot...wearing a black shirt and khakis. They were about to call the police, after searching the store trying to find him.... when they saw ME, they realized it was me, which (in hindsight) is why they seemed to be almost laughing... Apparently when they saw me, they realized it was 'just that guy, he's cool'.. LOL.... The LP guy did tell me that he's seen a few OCers here and there, but everyone knows me...hehe..

1245A Defender

heh heh heh!!!

I OC everywhere.

Funny story... few months ago, I was in wallyworld, and I notice an LP guy and a manager looking down each aisle as if they're trying to find something....Walking at a brisk pace..

They just start to walk down the aisle I was in, when they stop, smile and nod, and it looks like they're almost about to laugh, and they turn around and walk away casually..

I noted it as kind of odd, and half expected a police response (which never came).

Well, fast forward to about a week ago, the LP guy is now working the registers, and tells me of a funny incident that happened a few months ago.... They got a 'concerned citizen' which came in and said there was a guy with a gun out in the parking lot...wearing a black shirt and khakis. They were about to call the police, after searching the store trying to find him.... when they saw ME, they realized it was me, which (in hindsight) is why they seemed to be almost laughing... Apparently when they saw me, they realized it was 'just that guy, he's cool'.. LOL.... The LP guy did tell me that he's seen a few OCers here and there, but everyone knows me...hehe..

well you are UNFORGETTABLE!!

massivedesign

There was a fun raiser for John Snaza for Thurston county sheriff at Tumwater lanes Saturday night. I Oc'd there and he supports us and the other 6 or so LEO's said nothing all night. If your in the Thurston county area, vote for Snaza!
http://www.snazaforsheriff.com/

Way to go!! Snaza is the man. I forgot about the fundraiser until late last night... DOH

And as far as my gun transaction with PCSO:
1) Yes, he was open carrying (on the job)
2) Nope didn't ask for CPL (he was open carrying! lol)
3) Backup was not called, backup was already there (had a loud puppy in the backseat)
4) Wearing my XD OC and my Starbux shirt, not a word was said.

I have his personal cell # and said if there is anything I need (LEO discount) that he will help me out. Already have a set of nightsights dancing in the back of my head.

dizzle2

I OC everywhere.

hahaha, thats a great story!

Deleted_User

Seabeck's Pizza (Wuana) *near Purdy* - Great pizza, no problems. We ate inside

This place has a pizza you need a TRUCK to pick up. Be careful ordering the large one!

Leatherneck

My first!!!

Was shopping Freddy's in Burien today. Never had a problem, or even a comment until today.
I was putting something in my cart when I heard, "Nice to see I'm not the only one."
I looked at the guy who was exposing his strong side, OC!
I saw my first unicorn (outside of our regularly scheduled type meets) today!

He was jumped and beaten (showed me scars in his head) by a group of people and swore it wouldn't happen again. So now he carries. He just started OC about a week ago.

He had never heard of OCDO, so of course I mentioned he should check it out. Hope to see him on here soon. :)

Also, he works at Poulsbo RV in Auburn. So if anyone is in the market...

Deleted_User

Teriyaki Town (112th / Canyon)

Payless Shoes (112th / Meridian) - The daughter needed shoes. Her shoes are now like $30. When she was little, they were 6? 10? Wow...

The Marksman - Tried to buy a bluebie gun but they don't sell them.

Summit Trading (104th / Canyon) - ICE cream is expensive too.